To redesign the app, we conducted different research methods to help guide our app design.
• Recruited 2 participants who never used the app before
• Using the think aloud method, participants browsed the original app
• Using the card sorting method, participants categorized the info of the app
• Researched online for more in-depth info on the citizenship process & test
• Through research, we were able to identify more of what the citizenship test process entails: the questions asked, process of the verbal and written test, study categories, etc.
• The original app provided paints points of the app: inconsistent interactions, confusing navigation
To view how other study apps function, we examined Quizlet, Duolingo and StudyBlue